We're posting quite a few of these portraits as we think they're fantastic and they aren't a part of the collection that's often seen or really known about. Today is the turn of the Playhouse actresses and tomorrow we'll post some of the actors.
I think these last two are my favourites - they're so glamorous.
The answers for yesterday are:
1. Ivor Novello - taken in 1926
2. Michael Redgrave - taken in 1934
3. Patricia Routledge - taken 21st April 1954
4. Robert Donat - taken in 1928
5. Beryl Bainbridge - taken 25th June 1951